Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › Mestinon 60 mg verses Mestinon XR 180 mg › Reply To: Mestinon 60 mg verses Mestinon XR 180 mg
-
Community Member
MemberHi Dave, i believe you might be the first person to mention Solaris. How many infusions of solaris did you have? Did you do plex at the same time? Did it help with any particular MG symptom? You didnt say how long ago you took it, but I am wondering if the manufacturer is still helping patients cover the cost. I had a younger brother on Solaris when it first became available. It was a big deal to get it and at the time it was one of the top 10 most expensive drugs. Sadly my brother did get Solaris, but not before he permanently damaged his heart, lungs and kidneys due to an Autoimmune disease that caused his blood to clot. I am thinking Solaris might actually sort of reset your immune system and might be a good choice to try for folks that have multiple AI diseases.