Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Research and Clinical Trials › Actual Results using Vyvgart › Reply To: Actual Results using Vyvgart
-
Community Member
MemberNeil,
I love your pie / quiche theory.
I’m sure we can all relate!
I am a native Californian and still go back and my niece lives in Cathedral City.
im curious if you would share who your doctor is there. I go back to UCLA, OC for various doctors.
i have a good one in Phoenix but it never hurts to have someone in your back pocket.
I hope your Vyvgart treatment improves things for you.
I just completed my third. Jury is still out for me. I want it to be helping but I don’t want to think it is and it is not.
we will see.best of luck to you.
‘do you find the desert heat makes your MG symptoms worse?
im in the mountains in AZ so much like CA mountains. Beautiful.