Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › How do I know if I’m with the right Neurologist/Neuro-Specialist? › Reply To: How do I know if I’m with the right Neurologist/Neuro-Specialist?

  • Community Member

    Member

    I understand MG and being cautious about medications. But what I also understand is I need my teeth drilled or I need to treat an infection or have surgery so I must use the medications on the list some times. I try not to take them, but in order to stay healthy I must sometimes use them.
    If you are in the hospital with a life threatening infection or other life threatening illness unfortunately doctors sometimes do not have a choice. But if you are hospitalized they can god forbid help you breathe while they heal you, I’m sorry I can’t say I would stop a doctor from saving me by waving the MG medication list at them.