Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Pain and Myasthenia Gravis › Reply To: Pain and Myasthenia Gravis
-
Community Member
MemberI followed the tips here to not take a mestinon dose late in the day. I have not experienced severe cramping since and it is great not to have my hands “lock up” in cramps by the time the evening meal is over.
My neurologist was open to the idea that cramps and MG could be related but I reckon this is another area where different people experience different levels of symptoms so it ‘s hard o generalize. It’s better when docs don’t dismiss our problems just because they don’t have a textbook explanation for them or see them in everyone, but that’s just one more way in which our mileage may vary. What I read here seems to have helped me alleviate my cramping … so … thank you!