• Community Member

    Member

    I was diagnosed last August, 2021. I can’t believe how timely this topic is for me. Saw my neurologist yesterday. Have been recently experiencing headaches with pain behind my left eye. My vision is blurry. I get dizzy. My eyes are more light sensitive than usual. Had MRI and MRA, both normal. My neurologist feels they’re migraines and wants me to take RX to treat migraines. I have no hx of migraines or headaches prior to MG. After listening to the video, which was excellent, I question starting migraine RX. I take Mestinon now and due to an increase in bulbar symptoms will be beginning IVG infusion treatment soon. I’m wondering if I should wait to see if that helps the headaches. I also requested physical therapy and am doing neck/shoulder exercises at PT and at home. It helps with neck and shoulder pain and allows me to feel I’m being more proactive in finding help. Any suggestions?