• Community Member

    Member

    Hi Scott – I received my 4th Covid vaccination March 2nd. My 3rd shot was the end of Sept. i am lucky to have a very proactive primary care physician. The first 3 shots were Pfizer the 4th was Moderna I didn’t really react much to the pfizer vaccinations other than a sore arm with the 3rd booster. The 4th Mederna vaccine actually made me feel a little flu like for maybe 24 hours. Just more achy and stiff than normal. I got my 4th shot sort of by surprise. I went in for my wellness annual and the nurse taking my vitals said she noticed I was eligble for the 4th booster and asked me if I wanted it. I am on an immunosuppressant for MG and have metastatic cancer. They did make me wait 2 weeks after my booster before I could get my steroid shot for my degenerative arthritis.