Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Research and Clinical Trials › What happened to efgartigimod/Vyvgart for seronegative MG? › Reply To: What happened to efgartigimod/Vyvgart for seronegative MG?

  • Community Member

    Member

    Today, March 10, 2022 I received an infusion of Vyvgart without any issues so far. I will get 3 more infusions one week apart. I still have the catheter for Plex in case the Vyvgart does not work. As far as I know the medication is FDA approved and supposedly Medicare approved. I have MG in the facial area for 4 years. Went through many Plex infusion which did help me immediately. However when I get the symptoms they arrive within days and I can not swallow food, water and talk little. My tongue gets lethargic and go quiet. During a flair up the mucus that suddenly accumulates in my mouth chokes me so I am careful drinking since all muscles in the mouth and throat fatigue fast. I had my thymus gland removed 6 years ago prior to any symptoms of MG.