• Community Member

    Member

    Your situation is exactly the same as mine but in .I was diagnosed with MG at 50 (I am now 65) and now I will now, almost certainly get an official Lupus diagnosis.For about 10 years I have felt that there was something else amiss.I agree with you whole heartedly that picking apart the 2 disease is next to impossible.Luckily for me I have an excellent rheumatologist who can see past the MG ,the Sjogrens,the pretty serious Raynauds,the malar rash…I coulkd go on but I am boring even myself ! My antibody tests coupled with my symptoms are now pointing straight down the barrel of Lupus.

    I have managed my working life by trying to work in short sharp bursts but I do appreciate that not everyone is able to do this.The fact that I am self employed has made all the difference.However come 6pm I am asleep on my feet.Ultimately I feel that powering through Is the only way to go.The vast majority of the population will never know what exhaustion REALLY is.

    Regards