Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Life Hacks and Tips › When MG Makes Mundane Situations Complicated › Reply To: When MG Makes Mundane Situations Complicated
-
Community Member
Deleted UserGood morning, mundane is a great word ir term.
After my initial diagnosis I did watch for things going awry.
I was having trouble walking at a stezdy gait. The left sude of my face seemed to be hanging sort of out ic shape.
Then the easiest of all my “Mundane” tasks, chewing and swallowing became a very careful and watched over chore.
Having trouble swallowing and breathing did scare my wife more tgan myself but I knew something was terribly wrong.
It’s years later, every ince and a while I have trouble. swallowing. My doctors say take it easy and pay attention to the eating process.
I do try. Mundane as it comes, eating, something I’ve done my entire life has to be watched. Anyone else with this malady let me know
Thanks
Stanley Schildkraut