• Community Member

    Member

    Maureen,

    ABSOLUTELY you must advocate for yourself. Expecting in the Covid environment, medical treatment is stretched to their limits, silly things like waiting for someone to call. I’ve found that if they say they will call or if the schedule says they can see you for a couple months, call and get to their assistant and see if they will move you up.

    I’ve been in this medical circle for too long, I am 68 and I figure I don’t have a lot of potential quality life left to allow the system to dictate.

    I don’t have a Zoom account, do any of you? Or are any/ all of you able to FaceTime?

    this site is very squirrelly on the eyes. I generally live with 1 eye closed.
    Cyndi, my daughter also said sleep apnea not applicable, rather a respiratory O2 test for the muscle weakness.

    those of you with leg pain, is it just cramps or I have recently experienced achy in lower leg when sleeping, not the normal cramps. and it is quite cold here in AZ, 15 at night, right now.
    Curious if any of you have that.

    ‘interesting we are all female so far on this thread. Coincidence?

    Feel free to direct message me.

    im hapoy to take the bull by the horns, but as I tell all my family and friends, I never know when I can get things done, making commitments difficult as you all surely experience.

    ‘’one of you mentioned about not sharing with others because they don’t get it.

    so true.

    I’ve learned it is very hard to walk in someone else’s shoes.

    we all live with the feel good this morning and then an hour later, what happened? I have to sleep!