Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › Do you have Seronegative MG? › Reply To: Do you have Seronegative MG?
-
Community Member
MemberMaureen, I am so sorry. I have trouble with spasticity and leg cramps. I was recently approved for medicinal cannabis in Minnesota. I use a oral liquid that has helped with pain and sleep.
I think all of us Seronegative folks at one time have experienced the feeling we have been shelved by our doctors. If they can’t prove it with a test you don’t have it. I remember almost being in tears telling the doctor, I don’t care what you call it, I just need to feel better. So do something or I need to find someone that will. I had to get out of the mindset that the doctor was always right and remember that I deserved to get the care I needed to feel better. Don’t give up. Amy