• Community Member

    Member

    Amy, I have heard that cellcept can take up to 6 months to work.

    it sounds like you have not been out on prednisone which often is given concurrently but if you are doing okay without that is great.

    i had been on 5 mg for a couple years because it made my undiagnosed symptoms better.misinformed as I was diagnosed, the neurologist I “was” seeing out me on 2.0 mg. Gained a ton of weight, experienced emotional issues. It is the devil and savior combined. I was misguided on that score and in fairness, it was all telemedicine, height of Covid so not the best way to enter the prednisone war.

     

    For what it is worth, for me, IVIG has been a godsend.
    ‘I had a response the first infusion. If it were not for the prednisone withdrawal I have a feeling I would be in pretty good shape with IVIG and mestinon.