• Community Member

    Member

    It was my choice to get a puppy in May of 2021. It has not been easy. There are days when I just cannot keep up with her energy. Then there are days when she has helped me move more, get out of my head more, and just plain enjoy life more. My husband did not help much at first, but he really loves her, and steps up more, especially on my flare days. I also couldn’t do it without a dog walker. She doesn’t actually walk her, but comes over with her dogs to socialize and play. It has been beyond helpful. My puppy was terrified of walks, so I haven’t walked her much yet. Once the weather breaks, and she is over a year old, I will be going back to trying to walk her for short stints on my good days. It would definitely say, even though it has been hard work, all in all, I am glad to have her.