• Community Member

    Member

    We have definitely come to the time where everyone will do as they prefer and suffer, ( or not) the consequences of their actions and decisions.

    at this stage, I doubt anyone can convince another of anything on the subject.

    that said, I recently read on one of the autoimmune websites that autoimmune people have a more robust immune system so perhaps will be less likely to contract any virus. However, once we do contract it, we may have a more difficult time dealing with it as it will grab on harder with our suppressed immune systems due to medications.

    this was true with my daughter with Lupus for 27 years. She was less likely to get a cold or flu but when it did get her she would go down hard , pneumonia, bronchitis etc.

    I have no agenda other than to share this information.

    i agree that with both the vaccine and catching Covid, in 10 years we will see a huge explosion of many autoimmune diseases.

    My husbands cardiologist has said 99% of the people in the hospital today and the ones dying from Covid are the unvaccinated, for what it is worth.