Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › COVID-19 and MG › Rise in COVID Cases › Reply To: Rise in COVID Cases
-
Community Member
MemberI pretty much echo CRAIG’S response. Very confusing situation. I have very active MG & am on immune-suppression, but at 70yrs I am too old to hide away, lock down & let this bug get me depressed or fearful. I have 1x Moderna – got a MG flare from it & didn’t want the 2nd. My wife is unvaxxed & got covid last year – suffered like many at home for about 3 weeks until it passed. Somehow it missed me or was so mixed in with my MG problems I just fought thru’ it. Never had a positive Covid test.
All through this time I have been in public when necessary, traveled, visited family, gone to church, etc., masked when required, avoided it when possible. I have a personal vitamin/supplement regimen I have taken through all this that I believe is helping to protect me. I get up, go to work, exercise & try to eat right, take my pills and trust God for the rest. I’m glad for the vaccines, I take all kinds of them for flu, etc., and I would like to have a vaccine for this bug I feel confident about – maybe after the whole truth about the virus, infections, vaccines, etc, comes out I’ll look at it again. I too am convinced there are a lot of lies out there about origins, mask efficacy, death numbers, and so on.
This is just my story and my opinion, for what it’s worth. I do not disparage anyone with a different take on any of this. God bless you one and all.