Myasthenia Gravis News Community › Forums › Healthcare and Treatments › New MG Drug › Reply To: New MG Drug
-
Community Member
MemberNan I too am seronegative.
my neurologist is using it already off label. It can be done.
I have been On IVIG for only two months. I’m also on prednisone and Mestinon. I am currently in the process of getting my prednisone from 20 mg down to seven or eight. So my thought was I will wait to stabilize that and then attempt the VVygard as I don’t want anything in the way to analyzing it. I do fully intend on giving it a try due to the less side effects.
you might want to ask your neurologist if he can make that happen for you if you’re still interested. The delivery system is you go once a week for an hour for the first four weeks and then to about two months later depending on how quickly it gets out of your system you’ll need to repeat it but it certainly sounds very promising. I figure that also gives my neurologist a chance to work with a number of patients to get his results.
Either way you go good luck.